The Planning Squad for Womxn of Color Weekend has been in continuous communication with the town of Provincetown,, the Provincetown Business Guild and local business venues regarding the COVID-19 outbreak. With the latest information we’ve gathered regarding COVID-19, the Squad of Womxn of Color Weekend 2020 has made the difficult decision to not host an in-person event during our scheduled dates of June 4 - June 7, 2020. We thoroughly understand that the fruitful gathering of our Womxn of Color Weekend community is needed during these trying times and we want to create a space for us to fellowship in a new way. Therefore, we are excited to announce that Womxn of Color Weekend 2020 will be going VIRTUAL! This decision was made so that we can maintain the health, safety, and financial well-being of our community as a top priority. Please visit the WoCW Virtual Vibrations page for more information!
We hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and sane during these challenging times.
- Is WoCW 2020 canceled due to COVID-19?
- No, we have decided to host a virtual event, in place of an in-person event
- Can I still register for WoCW 2020?
- Yes, you can register for the virtual event by following this link; https://wocw2020.eventbrite.com
- I already registered for WoCW 2020 - will I be able to receive a refund?
- Yes, please fill out this form to request your refund
- I’m on a payment plan, what does this mean for me?
- We have suspended all payment plans, and will refund your partial payment unless you opt to carry your balance over to WoCW 2021 (June 3rd-6th, 2021)