At this time we anticipate that Womxn of Color Weekend 2020 (June 4th-7th) will be held as scheduled, but we are monitoring the situation closely and we will make sure to inform you if anything changes. All updates will be posted on our social media pages and websites, as well as emailed to those who are registered.
The health and well-being of our community is of utmost importance. We are continuously aware of the financial commitment of our community to attend Womxn of Color Weekend, and the fundamental need for us to gather as a community. We are following the guidance of the Center for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC), as well as the World Health Organization (WHO) and will continue to do so going forward. For more information regarding COVID-19 please refer to the links above as well as your local government (for us, that's Boston Public Health).
We hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and sane during these challenging times.
Boston Public Health: https://www.bphc.org/onlinenewsroom/Blog/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=1282
- Is WoCW 2020 canceled due to COVID-19?
- At this time we do not anticipate our June event being canceled or postponed.
- Can I still register for WoCW 2020?
- At this time we are advising everyone to hold off on registering
- If WoCW 2020 is postponed, will I be able to receive a refund?
- We are not anticipating the need to postpone/cancel WoCW 2020. However, in the event that we do have to postpone, we will allow participants to transfer their registration to a later date in 2020 or to WoCW 2021, and will be honoring refund requests on a case-by-case basis.
- I’m on a payment plan, what does this mean for me?
- At this time, we are suspending payment plans until we have more information about the impacts of COVID-19. If you would prefer to continue making your payment plans, then please log into your account to do so or send us an email requesting they continue.
- Is there an alternate date for WoCW 2020 in the event that it is postponed/canceled due to COVID-19?
- At this time we do not have an alternate date, but we are reviewing all options with our vendors.